Preserving the history of ex-cadets
Royal Roads University staff are collecting stories, biographies and photographs of ex-cadets and former RRMC staff.
These documents are placed in a special binder accessible to visitors touring the museum in the basement of Hatley Castle.
You are invited to participate, on behalf of yourself or a family member who was a cadet or staff at RRMC.
Submit the following information:
- name of individual
- cadet number
- two photographs (cadet/staff and recent)
- a biography
The biography for an ex-cadet could include the following:
- what year(s) did you attend?
- what prompted you to attend?
- specific memorable experiences at Royal Roads?
- what did you go on to do in your career?
- how did your training at Royal Roads serve you throughout life?
Biographies for former Royal Roads staff could include:
- which year(s) did you work at Royal Roads?
- in what capacity?
- any specific details or anecdotes about your time here?
- thoughts about your Royal Roads experience?
William A. Hughes Class of 1944-46
Arthur Griffin Class of 1950-52
Monty McGregor Class of 1958-60