Who It’s For
The Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program provides you with the skills, knowledge and practical tools to effectively coach individuals and organizations towards superior performance. Designed for business professionals who already have leadership and management experience, Royal Roads University’s Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program is ideal for those who have the energy and passion to become practicing executive coaches, or want to incorporate a coaching culture within their own organization. This six-month program offers you an effective blend of online and on-campus learning, so you can pursue your coaching goals while maintaining your current career.
Applicants who do not have the formal academic education to qualify for admission may be assessed on the basis of both their formal education and their informal learning, in accordance with the Flexible Admission Policy.
- Meet International Coach Federation (ICF) competencies and ethical guidelines
- Adapt your leadership style to a coaching approach
- Advance your communication and organizational leadership skills
- Understand the complexities of organizations and the benefits of executive coaching
- Recognize symptoms, problems and causes of organizational ineffectiveness
- Identify the elements required to manage an individual’s progress against established goals.