Who It’s For
Designed for HR professionals, this six-month program offers a combination of on-campus and online learning to help you balance career aspirations with current obligations. For more information, visit the program admission page.
Applicants who do not have the formal academic education to qualify for admission may be assessed on the basis of both their formal education and their informal learning, in accordance with the Flexible Admission Policy.
- Understand the practicalities of designing and implementing human resource strategies
- Create strategies for improving organizational effectiveness
- Understand the challenges and prospects of developing learning organizations
- Gain the requisite leadership capabilities to accomplish systemic change
- Develop and improve skills for diagnosing and analyzing change
- Lead and implement organizational change management plans
- Be a catalyst to increased resilience, creativity and performance for individuals and organizations by utilizing a coach approach