Transfer Agreements

Royal Roads University has developed agreements with other educational institutions that allow a smooth transition for qualified students to finish their degrees at Royal Roads University. 

If you have completed a program or attended a post-secondary institution that is not included in the list below, you still may be eligible to apply. For more information about the program or how to apply, connect with an Advisor by email, or call 250.391.2528 or 1.877.778.6227 (toll-free). If you 're an international student, please contact our international enrolment team

Transfer Agreements with other education institutions are as follows: