BBA in Innovation and Sustainability
First-year entry (4-year undergraduate degree with language support)
This option is for students who require English language support. Please review the requirements for first-year entry with language support for more information.
First-year entry (4-year undergraduate degree)
First-year entry is for students coming from high school (or equivalent). Please review the First-year admission and application requirements for more information.
Third-year entry (degree completion - 3rd & 4th year)
If you've completed some university or college courses, you may be eligible for the degree completion option, comprising of years 3 & 4 of this program.
Students who have completed a minimum of 60 college or university credits (including 24 second-year level credits) in any discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum overall GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33) are eligible for admission.
- For applicants who bring a wealth of work and life experience but do not meet standard admission requirements, your application may be considered based on a combination of your education, informal learning, and the real-world experiences, as per our Flexible Admission Policy.
- For applicants with fewer than 15 college or university credits, a minimum five years of full-time work experience (with at least three years at a supervisory, management, or project lead level) is required.
Additional Requirements for all Applicants
In addition to meeting the admissions requirements (above), successful applicants will also:
1. Demonstrate strengths gained through work, previous studies, volunteer service and/or personal development in two or more of the following areas:
- Social entrepreneurship and social impact
- Environmental protection or conservation
- Social, cultural and/or environmental sustainability
- Civic leadership and/or community engagement
2. Demonstrate through their Statement of Intent a clear alignment of personal goals and vision with the goals, values and processes of the Program.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English language requirements.
Additional Recommendations for All Applicants
- Solid academic writing skills are required for success in this program; therefore an English composition course focused on academic writing and critical thinking is strongly recommended. APA style citation is used in this program. Continuing Studies at Royal Roads University offers an Academic Writing and Critical Thinking course.