Explore Royal Roads University's COVID-19 campus plans and protocols, and other resources.
Royal Roads campus plans and protocols
COVID-19 Campus Protocols
Each of our individual actions and decisions plays a role in our fight to flatten the curve. This document outlines campus rules and guidance to help ensure the health and safety of our community. Refer to the COVID-19 Exposure Control and Safety Plan for greater detail. Read our COVID-19 Campus Protocols.
COVID-19 Contingency Plan (new June 18, 2021)
The contingency plan includes institutional safety protocols and response in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak on campus. Read the COVID-19 Contingency Plan.
COVID-19 Exposure Control and Safety Plan (new June 18, 2021)
The purpose of this plan is to protect employees, contractors and students from harmful exposures to the COVID-19 virus. This plan provides critical information about COVID-19 and outlines key ways the university community will ensure a healthy and safe workplace. Read the COVID-19 Exposure Control and Safety Plan.
Surviving, Thriving or Radical Revisioning: Scenarios and Considerations for Pandemic Recovery and Response Planning
How can a university go beyond surviving the COVID-19 pandemic, and instead move into thriving as a learning community — or even transforming how it operates, teaches and researches?
This document considers these questions and provides an enlightening exploration of next steps during and beyond the pandemic. Read Surviving, Thriving or Radical Revisioning: Scenarios and Considerations for Pandemic Recovery and Response Planning.
Printable resources, posters and guidelines
- Hand hygiene (BCCDC)
- Physical distancing (BCCDC)
- Respiratory etiquette (WorkSafeBC)
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19: Entry check for visitors (WorkSafeBC)
- Sick or self-isolating? Do not enter (Ministry of Health)
- How to use a mask (WorkSafeBC)
- Offices: protocols for returning to operation (WorkSafeBC)
- Occupational first aid attendant protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic (WorkSafeBC)
- COVID-19 Immunization Plan (BC Government)
- Recommendations to post-secondary students, faculty and staff about COVID-19 (BCCDC)
- COVID-19 Go-Forward Guidelines for BC's Post-Secondary Sector (BC Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training)