- Four year (or comparable) Education, Arts, Science, or other undergraduate degree in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Related learning or educational experience
- To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would normally require extensive work related experience and some undergraduate education.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Applications are assessed based on an integrated and consolidated examination of academic credentials, work experience, and personal experience. Applicants should be educational professionals. Experience in a technology-mediated learning environment is an asset.