Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Community Development
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant, full-time work experience
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- Normally, at least five years of relevant, full-time work experience.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
- Admission to this program is based on the applicant’s balance of work and life experience, including volunteer and community activities, practical experience or related training.