Who It’s For
Designed for professionals with a minimum of two years’ work experience, this program provides you with the advanced project management skills you need to achieve outstanding results – in your organization and career. Here, industry professionals help you further develop a robust foundation in project management and apply that knowledge within an organization.
Applicants who do not have the formal academic education to qualify for admission may be assessed on the basis of both their formal education and their informal learning, in accordance with the Flexible Admission Policy.
- Understand project management models, life cycles and project integration management
- Apply project management fundamentals, including the Project Management Body of Knowledge® by the Project Management Institute®
- Develop strategies for estimating, evaluating, forecasting, monitoring and reporting costs, and interpreting earned-value data
- Master techniques to motivate others and embrace their role in project management
- Engage with the processes through which organizations, practices and projects are managed
PMP is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.