Graduate Certificate in Personal and Professional Leadership Development
- An RRU graduate degree in business or a business-related discipline.
- Students with a graduate degree in business or a business-related discipline from another post-secondary institution may also be eligible.
- A minimum of seven years of work experience* with increasing levels of responsibility, with at least three years at the management level.
- A minimum of three full-time years of post-secondary education.
- A minimum of 15 years of work experience* in positions of increasing responsibility, culminating in senior level or executive management experience.
*Work experience can be in any sector, including not-for-profit. Volunteer experience at the appropriate level will also be considered.