Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management
At a minimum, the following college/university level courses from a recognized post-secondary institution, each with a minimum 'B' (3.00/4.33) grade:
- Six credits (two courses) in chemistry with a laboratory component in at least one course
- Six credits (two courses) in biology
- Six credits (two courses) in math or physics (may include three credits of statistics), with at least one course in linear algebra or calculus
- Six credits (two courses) in writing or communications
- Completion of an approved transfer program with an overall 'B' (3.00/4.33) GPA.
- Completion of prerequisite courses with a minimum 'B' (3.00/4.33) grade in each.
- Completion of an Arts or Science diploma, or 60 credits, including a minimum of 24 second-year credits, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Transfer Agreements: Science
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- Completion of prerequisite courses with a minimum "B" (3.00/4.33) grade in each.
- Significant, relevant experience.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
The requirements listed above are the minimum requirements for the program. Before entering the program, well-prepared students have typically completed:
- Inorganic and Organic Chemistry
- Ecology and Microbiology
- Calculus and Linear Algebra