Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management
- Completion of a two-year diploma (or equivalent), with a minimum of 60 credits overall (24 second-year credits) and a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least two years of full-time work experience
- For applicants with fewer than 15 college or university credits, normally a minimum seven years of full-time work experience with three years at a manager, supervisor, and/or project manager level.
- Applicants who have earned at least 15 college or university credits but do not meet the GPA or credit requirements for Standard Admission may be considered based on a combination of work and academic experience.
Additional Admission Requirements
- All applicants are expected to demonstrate their strengths gained through work and study in communications, critical thinking and numeracy. In their application, applicants are encouraged to highlight business related experience in areas such as entrepreneurship, accounting, finance, marketing, research and human relations.
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.