The BA in International Hotel Management (BAIHM) program builds professional credentials and advances graduates’ careers in the hotel industry. The BAIHM program is designed and updated with ongoing input from hospitality leaders, making this a dynamic program that develops a broad range of leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills that results in graduates ready to succeed in hospitality management. Students and graduates have seen the value of our program translate into job offers from leading hoteliers through RRU’s on-campus and online employment initiatives. This program opens up a variety of potential careers paths including:
- Hotel and resort – multi-national brands, independents, shared economy lodgings, clubs, food and beverage, operations and facilities management.
- Consulting - real estate development, management consulting.
- Tourism management - travel and tourism, transportation, culture and heritage.
- Event management - meeting/event planning, spa, fitness and health, special events.
- Recreation and entertainment - casinos, heritage homes, resorts, private homes/boats.
- Other sectors and services - sales and marketing, human resources, tourism and hospitality education, finance.