The Role of the Vice-President Academic & Provost
Reporting to the President, the Vice-President Academic & Provost serves as an executive member of the university and is its chief academic officer. The VPA has lead responsibility for the development and implementation of academic programs, academic and student support services, academic quality assurance, faculty appointments and faculty relations, academic administrative appointments, and research initiatives.
The RRU Vice-President Academic and Provost is Dr. Stephen (Steve) Grundy, supported by Executive Assistant Margot Bracewell.
If you have any questions about the portfolio please e-mail or phone us, at 250.391.2545.
The VPA provides leadership to following areas:
- Faculty of Social and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Management
- Office of the Vice-Provost, Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Professional and Continuing Studies
- Registrar's Office
- Student Services
- Indigenous Education & Student Services
- Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET)